Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Blog

Firstly, I need to apologise for my completely unoriginal title for my first blog entry.  I'd guestimate about 90% of bloggers use this title for their first blog and therefore I suppose I'm not really selling myself very well when it comes to my exciting new venture as designer / innovator / general ideas person.   I'm rambling already.

I don't want to make an essay of this.  It's Saturday night and Big Fish Little Cheese officially opens for business in... urr... 5 days?  Something like that.  I've made about a zillion headbands over the past two days and am totally over my sewing machine right now.  Perfect excuse to start blogging.

So things are very exciting.  I've got lots of ideas rattling around in my head which I hope you will enjoy over the forthcoming months and beyond.

Please follow my blog.  This is where I will be running the bulk of my giveaways and a freebie is always a good thing, right?!!  You can also find a much more condensed version of my witterings on Facebook and a further extremely limited 140 character blurb on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment